by admin — last modified 2007-01-19 09:21
NOTE: The LACSI Project is no longer active. These pages are provided for archival purposes and are infrequently updated.
Los Alamos Computer Science Institute Government Investigators
- LACSI Home Page at Los Alamos National Laboratory - The Los Alamos National Laboratory is one of the US Department of Energy laboratories.
- LACSI Executive Committee
Los Alamos Computer Science Institute Academic Investigators
- LACSI Home Page at Rice University
The Center for High Performance Software Research (HiPerSoft) is the Rice University component of LACSI.
- LACSI Home Page at the University of Houston
LACSI research at UH is conducted within the Texas Learning & Computation Center (TLC2).
- Yuri Kuznetsov
- LACSI Home Page at University of New Mexico
LACSI research is conducted within the Scalable Systems Lab in the Computer Science Department at UNM.
- Patrick Bridges
- Arthur Maccabe
- LACSI Home Page at the University of North Carolina
LACSI research at UNC is conducted at the Renaissance Computing Institute, a joint institute between the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, North Carolina State University and Duke University.
- Kevin Gamiel
- LACSI Home Page at the University of Tennessee Knoxville
The Innovative Computing Laboratory (ICL) of UT's Computer Science department is the research arm of the UT LACSI effort.